The Twin Valley Council is having their Popcorn Sale this fall from September 2, 2019, through October 27, 2019.
Thank You for your participation in the 2019 Popcorn Sale.
Helpful Resources for a Successful Popcorn Sale
Below are some links and documents that you might find useful and help you with your sales.
Popcorn Calendar of Important Dates
- Friday, October 11, 2019
- Submit names and dollars sold of those who sold $600 or more during the first ten days of the popcorn sale.
- Submit total sales for the unit during the first ten days of the sale
- Submit to email@example.com
- Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Last day of popcorn sales! Celebrate your success!
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Units should return unsold, unopened containers of undamaged product to the Center for Scouting in Mankato.
- Units are allowed to return up to 15% of their original Show ‘n Sell order.
- Returns are accepted between 5-7pm at the garage door of the Center for Scouting.
- Sunday, November 3, 2019
- Unit product orders due
- Orders are placed via app portal at trails-end.com; please use Google Chrome or Firefox
- Units not placing their order by midnight will pay shipping cost for their product
- Monday, November 11, 2019
- Units will begin receiving invoices via email to allow check preparation
- Friday, November 15 2019
- Final product orders arrive and distributed
- Units must bring payment at time of pick up
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Popcorn checks cashed
First Opportunity To Return Popcorn
Monday, October 7, 2019
Center for Scouting, Mankato
Attention all Popcorn Kernels! Now is the time to determine how much product your unit has on hand. Do you have Scouts that have sold nothing but are in possession of product? Do you have Scouts needing product? Between today and Monday, October 7, 2019, determine what you have available and redistribute your product to those Scouts selling.
Any excess product can be returned to Council on Monday, October 7, 2019, between the hours of 5-7p.m.
Units will be allowed to return a maximum of 50% of the value of your original Show ‘n Sell order.
Please bring your product to the Scout Shop door (not the garage). Product should be in cardboard cases. Cases do not need to be full.
Beginning on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, this returned product will be made available to everyone for sales. First come first served.
Please contact Shelley with questions 507-387-3123.
- When using the Square, microphone and location need to be enabled
- There have been some recent App updates, everyone who has previously downloaded the app should check to see if they have the latest version.
- Refunds for credit card purchases
• Scouts can only do refunds the same day of the transaction,
• Kernels can only do refunds until the next day
- Refunds for cash purchases, Kernels can cancel the order without a time limit.
- Units who registered late and qualify for Square readers should still get them and banners in sounds like only in areas where they still have some in stock.