Cuyuna Family Camp
Escape to where your values meet value…
Cuyuna Family Camp offers a chance for seclusion at a facility that isn’t over developed. It is located on Lake Pickerel in a heavily wooded area approximately 30 miles north of Brainerd and four miles north of Cross lake. With 684 acres the camp boasts beautiful wooded areas and is known for its birch and pine trees. Cuyuna is strictly for families of Scouts so you can expect all campers to observe the Scout Oath and Law in their camping practices.
Here is an opportunity for families of BSA registered Scouts to experience first hand what summer camp is like at Cuyuna! Spend time in the Minnesota’s north country, experience nature on a hike, grab your gear and take time for fishing. Build a campfire, roast a hot dog and listen to the loons. Cuyuna Scout Camp will be open for your enjoyment.
New at Cuyuna
Seasonal camping sites are now being offered! Park your camper in one of the premier sites from Memorial Day – Labor Day. Contact Ranger Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ray Brauer at email@example.com for more details.
- The camp is blessed with five large lakes that are home to many large and small mouth bass, northern pike, walleye and a variety of pan fish.
- Lake Pickerel features row boats and canoes. Campers have access to all of the water equipment and are encouraged to bring their own boats as well. (15 hp motors or smaller.)
- Geocaching — An entertaining adventure in where you use your GPS unit to hunt for treasure.
- Shower house facility with flush toilets and modern amenities including electricity at Campsites.
- Miles of trails for hiking, biking and nature walking.
- Features a trading post with all your camping needs: ice, bug spray, camping gear, food and more. (Only open during the Scout camping season and is located at Scout Camp.)
- Rangers and host families on duty to assist campers.
Cuyuna Family Camp
38594 Co Rd 3
Crosslake, MN 56442
Want To Make A Reservation At Cuyuna?
At least one person per reservation MUST BE BSA registered to reserve the cabins or sites in Cuyuna Family Camp. This may be a youth or adult and you may reserve more than one cabin or site.
Contact Camp Cuyuna
Please contact Camp Cuyuna at 507-387-0299 or the Admin Building at 507-387-0298. Ranger Tom’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Scout Executive Ray Brauer.
Any questions about BSA registration can be directed to Julie at the Twin Valley Council Center for Scouting 507-387-0291. .
Any questions please contact Ray Brauer at email@example.com.
Family Camp Dock
Swimming at Water front
Family Camp Cabin
Fully furnished cabins are available or simply pull in your camper.
RV's or Campers Welcome
- Convenient campsites with electricity.
- Living Room of fully furnished cabin.
- Shower house facility with flush toilets and modern amenities.
Cuyuna Scout Camp Location
Cuyuna Scout Camp is located in a heavily wooded area approximately 30 miles north of Brainerd, MN and 4 miles north of Crosslake, MN on HWY 3.
The camp is 684 acres and borders on six lakes. Cuyuna Scout Camp offers a chance for seclusion at a scenic facility. The camp has 14 individual campsites and several outpost camp areas.
Need driving directions? Click here for directions from Google Maps.
Distance to Cuyuna
- Fairmont – 298 mi
- Redwood Falls – 193 mi
- Mankato – 217 mi
- Austin – 257 mi
- Jackson – 325 mi
- Windom – 240 mi