Camp Cuyuna Needs Our Help
October 19-22, 2023
As you know, we have a LOT of tree work and clean up at Camp Cuyuna yet to do. The damage camp from the two major storms last summer and a hard winter. Please mark your calendar and consider helping out MEA Weekend. We need to continue our camp cleanup efforts in orders to be ready for the 2024 camping season. Food and lodging will be provided all weekend. Can’t come for all four days? No problem! Come only the days you can and are available.
Please RSVP your availability to Ray at the Center for Scouting.
- The cabins have been reserved. Please let us know if you need room in one of them.
- There is also room in the staff cabins and tree houses.
- If you prefer to bring your RV/tent, we can certainly reserve a site in family camp at no charge.
- We would need to know which meals you will be joining so we can get the proper amount of food.
- If you are chainsaw trained, we would REALLY appreciate your help! If your training has expired, Ranger Tom can re-certify you that weekend. Let us know if you need this recertification.
- Don’t want to use a chainsaw? Again, no problem! We need help hauling brush, burning brush, chipping, splitting and more.
Please say you can help us out.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Questions or to confirm your spot, please contact Ray Brauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-387-0295