Virtual Camp-o-ree 2020
Friday, May 15 – Sunday, May 17, 2020
Friday 7 p.m. – end of day Sunday
From the comfort of your home
$5 per person (additional $5 per merit badge class taken)
Adults need to register if they wish to receive the patch.
We are moving into the virtual world of technology! Join us for this wild adventure the weekend of May 15-17 at the Virtual Spring Camp-o-ree.
Virtual Spring Camp-o-ree Schedule and links
Friday, May 15th
- Opening Ceremony 7pm Opening Ceremony Link
- Cracker Barrel immediately following opening ceremony Cracker Barrel Link
- Activities from Activity Grid can begin immediately
Saturday, May 16th
- Opening Ceremony 8:30 am Opening Ceremony Link
- Activities from Activities Grid can begin immediately
- Fishing Merit Badge 9am Each participant will receive an email, at the address used in registration, that has details on how to log in.
- Basic First Aid vs. Emergency Services 1pm Link for Basic First Aid…
- Identify, Prevent & Treat Basic First Aid 1:30pm ID, Prevent, etc. link
- How To Plan for Emergencies in Our Area 2pm Area Emergencies link
- Planning Ahead for Emergencies 2:30pm Planning Ahead for Emergencies Link
- It’s About Weather & Emergencies 3pm Link for Weather & Emergencies
- Art Merit Badge 3:30pm Each participant will receive an email, at the address used in registration, that has details on how to log in.
- Evening Flags 4:45pm Evening Flag Link
- Chapel Service 5pm Chapel Service Link
- Campfire 7pm Campfire Link
Sunday, May 17th
- Activities can be worked on all day!
Have fun and make it a great day!