5th Grade Scouts Camp Meeting with Troop Leaders
Tuesday, May 13, 2020
Your Home via Zoom
COVID-19 has affected many things and among them is Arrow of Lights transitioning into troops this spring, becoming connected with their new troop, attending troop campouts and in-person meetings, and learning about Camp Cuyuna Scouts BSA Summer Camp this summer.
To aid in this process we are holding a special meeting on May 13, 2020 via zoom. We would like Scout Leaders to join us at 6:00 p.m. and then Arrow of Light’s and their parents to join us at 6:30 p.m.
At 6:00 p.m. we will be discussing with Troop leadership
- Any updates we have to our Camp Cuyuna safety plan since our meeting last week. (We are expecting an update from National concerning Part C of the Medical Form).
- Information concerning the Virtual Camporee May 15-16, 2020.
- What should happen during the breakout portion of the meeting with Arrow of Lights.
Once the Arrow of Lights Join us at 6:30:
- We will have a high level camp promotion of Camp Cuyuna this summer.
- We will discuss the highlights of our health and safety plan and what they need to know.
- We will invite them to participate in the Virtual Camporee May 15-16, 2020.
- We will break out by “neighborhood”
This is were Troop Leadership takes over the agenda. The goal of this session is for troops to have an opportunity to connect with these Arrow of Lights.
- Introduce yourself as unit leadership.
- Invite them to any on-line troop meeting you are having.
- Invite these Arrow of Lights to attend camp with you.
- Tell them specific plans you have for camp this summer (dates, plans, needed equipment, etc.).
- Exchange contact information.
So we can easily get everyone into the proper breakout, it is necessary that everyone register for this meeting. You can do so by CLICKING HERE