MyCouncil®  |  Cart (0)  |  Join  |  Sign In




 Like us on Facebook and get the latest information!


If you are a Scout Master or Assistant Scoutmaster, you will need the following:

- Indoor Leadership training

- Intro to Outdoor leadership skills.

- Youth protection (mandatory for all volunteers within the Scouting program)

For the Troop Committee members you will need the following:

- Youth Protection 

- Troop Committee Challange

Copyright © 2000-2018 Twin Valley Council, BSA. All rights reserved
Web Site Powered By ScoutTools®